Sponsor Saturday: Meet Erin from Two Thirds Hazel!




Besides being an extraordinary beauty, Erin is also hilarious, witty and of course, packed with style.  She is one of my favorite bloggers, for the pure fact that she is brutally honest, and looks damn good while doing it.  She is constantly supporting my blog, as well as inspiring me with hers.  I am grateful to have her on my sidebar, she makes me feel like one of the cool kids.  Love you girl!

Two Thirds Hazel - www.twothirdshazel.com

What inspires your blogging?
Uh, boredom, beer, pretty things?

Any favorite posts you've written?

Average day in the life of Miss Erin:
Wake up, hate that I have to wake up, probably not shower, or put make up on, throw on some yoga pants and tee, go work as a nanny all day, blog, eat a lot, go to happy hour, eat some more, watch a lot of reality tv, blog, go to sleep, all while spending too much time on social media.

Her favorite band, color and drink:
Hootie and the Blowfish? - Coral - Beers

Do you have any pets or as some of you call them...children?
No but lord knows I want a puppy like I want to be able to fly!

Favorite blogs?
My besty Whitney - www.iworeyogapants.com

Erin wants to add...
I really want some gummy peach rings and a nap right now.
 
See why I adore her?  Okay, now go visit her blog and have a kick-ass weekend while I serve some more seafood tonight.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I love comments from anyone who isn't a CUNT.